Voice Activated Clay Delay Sporting Clays Advanced
Sporting Clays Wireless Advanced Voice Activated
- Plug in your system where you normally plug in your pull cord (you must supply the connector that fits for your machines/course) With the Autopuller there is no alterations made to the machines. You just unplug the regular pull cord(s) and plug in your Autopuller system. When you are done, just replace the club's pull cord(s).
On a wired system you plug the Autopuller controller into each station on your course. On a wireless system, you plug in the receiver, which 'talks' wirelessly to the controller.
- Clip on the mic, turn on the Autopuller with the side thumbwheel.
- Press a top arming button to activate the microphone. Press both buttons to get a double.
- Call for your target(s). The Autopuller will release the target(s) immediately at your call
If you order an Advanced or Deluxe model, you simply press the circle on the front panel with the indicating letters "RP" for Report Pair, or "FP" for Following Pair to turn on the mode.
If you are shooting with a friend, you can press the arming button for the house you want and then press the manual release button to launch the target immediately.
Modes Include: Voice and Report Pair
- Immediate Release of a single or a double at your call.
- Belt Clip
- Lapel microphone
- Low Battery indicator
- Microphone turns off after each shot to avoid false targets.
- Mode Memory (remembers mode selection when controller is turned off)
- Report Pair - you select the first target that launches at your call, the opposite target will launch at the sound of your gun.